View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #34 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When you buy a used car you have to calculate the deal using what the actual wholesale value of your trade in is and what you could buy the new used car you want for a clean deal cash value. Then the dealer should only make around $1000-$2000 on the total deal in profit.
Well, I don't deal in shoulds and show me that bill of sale..... I fully know they make more money on used car sales than new ones. For some cars maybe you can get that deal you described, but its not going to happen to a high dollar luxury car....maybe for a Sentra or Civic, sure. They had two offers on the V when I got there, but I was the first one to cut a check and do a deal.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote