View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #6361 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Morning all. Cloudy and cold day today. Chicago is coming back to reality after it was 73 here on Monday.

Kenchan i have a question for you. Does the cold have an effect on detailing products??

Also anyone else have input on the hood struts from the discussion from last night?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
hey mr.zman- the cold can have permanent effect on natural wax based products when frozen. freezing can cause the properties to separate. i use mostly natural wax based products for my Z so i want to make sure those are out of the garage in the winter time.

on one of the colder days of winter we have (sub 0F), my garage temp drops below freezing so i need to watch out for that.

otherwise, in general, polymers have a hard time curing when applied in 60F or below. another good reason to use natural wax and burnish it into the paint using a random orbital if applied in colder temps (above freezing).

btw, which hood dampers did you get? ive not had much luck with 2 of them ive tried. fitment issues. i just left my Z's hood damperless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Morning People.... Long Time No See...!!!

gooodam mr.alcheng!