View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #54 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazicon View Post
Do you guys understand that its not that you can't do it, there are just much better suited vehicles for doing it. Period. Some video of a guy driving in snow doesn't change that fact. Holding a camera doing a video while driving isn't the smartest thing either.
I wasn't holding the camera if you were referring to my video. My phone was mounted to the windscreen taking video. The quality was terrible, I know.

People are not disputing the fact that there are better cars to drive in the snow such as a WRX Impreza. The point is that you can drive your car if you choose to in the snow. However, there are factors that should be taken into account if you choose to do so. This thread addresses many of them.

If driving in winter, snow, or rain makes you uncomfortable then don't do it. Ultimately there are options and this thread specifically outlines one of them.

--Edit--
I don't want to drive anything other than my Z.

Last edited by gbrettin; 12-05-2012 at 04:41 PM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote