View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #344 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrton88 View Post
I have read so much on this issue that I'm having trouble remembering all of it. I seem to remember that the ignition must be in the "on" position when you pull the fuse. Is this correct, or can you pull the fuse with the ignition off?
You have to pull the fuse when the lock pin is retracted - ie, when the car is on.
With foot off brake, push start button until you hear the SLU pin retract and the indicator says ON. Jump out of the car and pull the fuse (you only have a few minutes to pull the fuse or the SLU pin will extend again, so have the IPDM out before you begin procedure). Turn the car off and close the driver door - should be golden silence. Start car.