View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Eighties Meta
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z 7AT no-sport
Eighties Meta is on a distinguished road
Default AAM True Dual exhaust

Figured I would share some pics of the AAM True dual exhaust with the optional (I think it was $100 bucks extra to add the titanium tips). This is the only mod on the car so far but I have to say I had installed at AAM's Annapolis Junction shop last friday and I've been really happy with it so far. I have no complaints when just putting around as it isn't obnoxious loud when just putting around and I've several people at work tell me how much they love how it looks with the burnt tips and that they love the sound.

It definately makes a huge difference just in my happiness factor because it sounds great. I didn't have time to record a clip inside have someone film from the outside yet but when I do I'll be sure to throw it up here.

Dan or Khoi I'll be seeing you guys again very soon for the HFC. Then we'll do the intake(haven't decided yet which one) and top those off with the tune. Then I'd like to stay on my 18 inch rims and just have something wider in the rear and from searching on here it appears a 275 in the rear is ok but not sure about the front but the tires, rims, susp is probably a few months away after getting HFC and then the intake and tune.

Anyway, enjoy the pics if anyone is considering the AAM true dual exhaust. I'm happy with it.

The kitty picture is my comfort level with the purchase.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg exhaust1.jpg (75.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg exhaust2.jpg (73.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg exhaust3.jpg (73.3 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg exhaust4.jpg (72.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg exhaust5.jpg (177.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg sleeping kitty.jpg (106.4 KB, 25 views)
Eighties Meta is offline   Reply With Quote