View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #95 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrhsms View Post
I live in germany and therefore have no speed limits. I have a 24 row cooler but when I cruze above 130MPH I get oil temps around 240 on 90 degree days.

My goal is to be able to stomp on some porches and M3's out here but I'm concerned about long term driveablity with a FI set up.

With your setup do you believe I could maintain oil temps and maintain speeds in excess of 180+ for any extended time?

I rutinely run at the stock top speed of 165 but would like to get more. From what I have a read a single turbo set up would give me a better top end punch that I'm looking for but temp issues are my main concern at the moment.

what do you think?
I have the 36 Row Oil cooler.. and I see temps around 200-210 even when rompin on it.... the only time I saw anything over that.. was in TN, and it was 109° out and i was in bumper to bumper traffic

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote