View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:12 AM   #79 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
My Wife and I car watch as much as we people watch. More power to them, I can laugh at their ridiculous looking car. And in 10 years, when they look at it, they can laugh too.

I am a much larger fan of function. It pains my logical mind to see a sports car laden with rims and tires that clearly do not fit "correctly". What's nearly as bad is watching all those 90's trucks with every glue on exterior mod known to man with their 14" tires sticking out the wheel well because their retarded offsets and spacers. I don't understand it. Hey Jackass, how about you kick up more rocks? Wish I can find a picture.
Same here. My engineering mind is always like "WTF why would you do that?"
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote