View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:00 AM   #1441 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondo510 View Post
Question.. I was thinking about getting the HR springs because it seemed like they had more of a drop, but I was comparting the specs to the swifts and it says that they are the same? It also seems like the swift are better performance wise. Any thoughts?
The H&R's provide a lower drop than the Swifts. I do like the drop that the H&R's provide and if you are going for looks over performance they are just fine. If performance is what tickles your fancy then the Swifts are what you want, hands down.