View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:44 PM   #57 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
who cares? why does it bother YOU so much, its their car, they can do whatever they want to it, Im pretty sure they realize that its fvcking up their ride, but maybe, just maybe they're doing it because they want to..
Because if they get into an accident on the road they don't just put themselves in danger, they put everyone else on the road in danger. Car enthusiats in general have a tendency to drive a little fast, which means an accident is more likely and potentially more catastrophic. I don't care what they do with their care, I'm just saying I think it's stupid.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote