View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #5831 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
LMBmikeZ...

have you stored the Z yet?? You can actually motor it today..

I remember you are around Cambridge/Kitchener area, right??
Ya I am in Cambridge for now, but moving to Woodstock area next Friday

No Z for me due to work I put my car away 2 weeks earlier then normal on Oct 15th. I had no time to drive it and it was just sitting there so I put it into storage and prepped for the sale of the house when I had time. I normally wait until the end of October and have my insurance just do the switch on november 1st to make everything easy and transition smooth. Then come spring I have it setup to go back on the road May 1st but depending on road conditions and weather I call in a week or two early and put the Z back on the road

Enjoy the weather we have for today and tomo it is supposed to be nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Nothing big but the tech called me back and wanted to clarify what he said on Friday. He did say it looked like the area looked like it had been sanded for some type of color correction to the paint BUT he still maintains that he doesn't see any indication that it was repainted. So I'm still waiting to hear from the regional director. But now I'm worried that they will decline it.
Are they trying to say you had paint correction done to it? Like wet sanding or something? Or are they saying the correction was done at the factory? If they are saying you did it the obviously --> deny deny deny, say you only wash the car no corrections done to it and only noticed it on XX/XX/XX date and give them your story..... hope all goes well for you