View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:47 PM   #5830 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Nothing big but the tech called me back and wanted to clarify what he said on Friday. He did say it looked like the area looked like it had been sanded for some type of color correction to the paint BUT he still maintains that he doesn't see any indication that it was repainted. So I'm still waiting to hear from the regional director. But now I'm worried that they will decline it.
it's good that he's not changing his observation.

mr.alcheng- sorry to hear about the hibernation...it's just a fact of life where im at too unless i want to drive with snow tires. i know it's do-able but i just can't stand washing that caked on salt crap on my car finding corrosion and stains in the spring time.