View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D370z View Post
Alternator is giving between 14 and 16, the battery replaced two times, the car is not being forgotten in ACC mode, Ill check some fuses today.

Any specific fuses that might be connected with this that would be a good idea to check?

Thanks for help to all much appreciated.
Hmmmmmm... Seems like you're shorting something somewhere... And with a high draw, because even if I leave a map light on for a few hours or even overnight, my car will still start, and I'm on the 3 year old OEM battery...

Did you buy the car used? Or, sorry to state it like this because it's a bit personal, but are you a "high risk" loan customer? Sometimes if your car was used, or you are a "high risk" customer the previous owner or dealership or loan company will request to have a GPS tracker installed which could be drawing power.

(My last car, a 2009 Maxima, was a rental car and it had a GPS tracker/remote locking device)
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote