View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #5811 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Thanks mr. ken. It wasn't so much trying to keep clean, it was the 98° heat I had to change to tire in.
mr.gurney- hummmm...now THAT, i cant help you. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan...... Soar throad..?? You..??

Sent an e-mail to my local shop about the sway.... I have a feeling Santa thinks I'm being a good kid this year....

Mr.kenchan..... I say if I can "like" this post 1000x, I'll try for 1001..!!
mr.alcheng- yah, i dont do well in this warmish humid weather... ive been drinking lots of hot water today to keep my throat heated.

sounds good about the sway. does the roaster have a different sway bar vs the coupe? just wondering. santa has some big boxes to deliever to you this xmas.

yah, will see how he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Thanks to Ken, I now want a Pepsi. No diet though, I love my fattening sugar.
hahaha. ms.pint, i like dietpepsi for its flavor, and its magical energy to improve my pdr skillz.