View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #5777 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
goodam everyone.

hi mr.alcheng. yes, shocks are referred to as dampers in japan and some other countries, i guess.

in a nutshell, ive been modding cars for a while now and suspension is one of my strengths.
Mr.kenchan, I believe in your ability..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
We'll see.
( Click to show/hide )
I filed a complaint against the dealership too as the service director is attempting to say that the hood has had prior work done. He expressed this in an email with a $1100 repaint quote attached from Continental Collision. I replied and stated that the tech, from Continental that came out to measure the paint, said that he saw no evidence that it had been repaited. He then tried to say that "If you recall, he stated that someone did some color sanding or something because you can see the scratches in the area where the paint is cracking." Which is not true. The tech stated that the scratches in the area looked like they could have been done by a bad polishing job but it didn't look like it had anything to do with the cracks. The tech does not want to provide a written statement since he isn't getting paid for any of this and he's already spent 3 days going back and forth with us, supposedly.
Ms.Pint honey~~

I hope the tech will remember what he said to you and Nissan NA will will believe him/you, but since nothing is written black&white..... again, we out all our luck on you!!

Good Morning..!! O.S.I.M. Everyone!!!

Surprisingly we have +8 to +10c weather in Toronto, cloudy but not rain....

Z the work this morning... been on the audi for 4 days and gosh... it's so much fun back to the Z.... !!