View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:10 AM   #5751 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Thanks guys and Ms. BC. I didn't get any pics last night but how about one from today? I look like I have lazy eye.

Mr. Happy thanks for the spacer offer but Mr. Gurneyeagle gave me some advice on the spacers. I'll have to pass for now.

( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
It's kinda funny that Mike's the one to give you advice, because they're his spacers! Hahahah! No worries! I'm running 20mm rear and 15mm front with no issues!

Great pic Tracie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ms.pint- i think it really depends on the shop. speedshops in my area are very familiar with both stud-replacement type and bolt-on type and dont seem to mind.
The only point I was trying to make to ms. pint was that most National tire shops - Direct Tire, Discount Tire, etc. - will not work on cars with spacers. Unless you can locate a shop that will work on a car with spacers, you need to be prepared to remove the tire yourself in an emergency.

I found this out the hard way on my way to work (the one day I needed to be in a suit for a meeting) and hit a pot hole that blew the tire.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim