Thread: 370z Clear Bra?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely, but don't cheap out, get the whole bumper, HALF the hood, up to the same line on the fenders, I recommend the leading few inches of the roof (mine has 3 rock chips) and I'd recommend the A-pillars too (another 3 rock chips), and mirrors

The extra parts I have seen, which I MIGHT do, once I save money, the REAR quarter panels/rear fenders (rocks fly up from your front tires) and side skirts if you're that anal... The best place to have a strip laid down is on the rear hatch/wing where you put your hands to close it (I use the hatch hook release, but the previous owner scuffed the hell out of the hatch/wing, and the process of re-clear coating it with sanding is such a PIA!!!

Also, get one from a reputable guy that offers free replacement if it yellows... You'd hate to have yellow clear bra

Btw, front bumper, front fenders, hood, and mirrors should cost like $800~, and ask around/search on the forum for a reputable dealer
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote