View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #5714 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Which brands are you looking at for now? I've been doing some info search on Stillen, Whiteline and Hotchkis.

And it seems the Stillen one is the most recommended for street use, which is suitable for me. Most people suggest the Whiteline might be too stiff for street use..

Regarding the sliding concern, I bet most of them have the collars to stop the bar from sliding, here's a pic for the stillen one, I can see the collars on both front and rear. The price is actually very good too.
I have been looking into sway bars to I am leaning towards the Whitelines but my second choice was the Hotchkis. Let me know if you end up getting them and have a review