View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute
Default I test drove a CTSV

Wow, that's addicting power. After that the Nismo felt pretty slow. It was an 09 with only 22 k miles, recaro seats and open sky sun roof. They offered me 29k for my Nismo. I may just go buy the monster. I played with the magnetic ride and the traction control. They are independent, You can set sport suspension with regular or minimal TC or turn it off. Handling it's pretty good given the weight and size. Has nav, XM, Bluetooth, heated seats...
Best part? With simple mods you can make really obscene power. Intake, pulley, belt, idler, and tune for 1k or so adds 100 HP and lots of torque.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote