View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #5711 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I am sorry, but that is pretty lame. Life is too short to not appreciate those whom we love and, in my case, love us back for reasons unknown. Maybe there are some in the world who do not recognize milestones such as birthdays and anniversaries as being events to celebrate, to take a minute to exrpess how much the other person means to them. Who knows the reasons for those who seem to take things and people for granted? I don't.

Make him pay a price. You know how to do that, right? You have more power than you amy realize and you should put it to use. Get cold and distant for a little while.
I think I need to PM you the entire story. I'm not all innocent in it either but I thought we had agreed to work together on recovering what we had.