View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #5709 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Which brands are you looking at for now? I've been doing some info search on Stillen, Whiteline and Hotchkis.

And it seems the Stillen one is the most recommended for street use, which is suitable for me. Most people suggest the Whiteline might be too stiff for street use..

Regarding the sliding concern, I bet most of them have the collars to stop the bar from sliding, here's a pic for the stillen one, I can see the collars on both front and rear. The price is actually very good too.

He's a nice dude around here... he always speak out his opinions, and you know... opinions, it's sometimes really a personal preference matter.

But I can say he's a nice guy no cockiness..

Mr.kenchan, time to see more posts...!!
mr.alcheng - ive not looked into deeply at the j-brand ones but i was thinking cusco.. but those are 1mm thicker than the whitelines and if you're saying that whitelines are too stiff for street use, i might be better off with the stillens.

do you know the diameter of the stillens?

i will see what i can do about the iggydoor. i put so many locks on it i think i forgot which key goes to which lock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Yeah that is his character. It's just a really long story on how we got here but I think it's time to go back to counseling.
ms.pint- if he was like that from the getgo then some folks are like that...i mean some folks just suck at showing affection.

but if he changed over the years then counseling sounds like a good step. after a long time together sometimes we get too comfy with each other and loose the sense of appreciation towards one another.

i will say that im not a big fondue fan. imho, fondue is for women to take forever to eat at the table with their girlfriends gossiping over this and that and blah blah blah. but my kids and i endured the 3+hrs at the fondue place when my wife requested we go there for her bday.