View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #5703 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
im going to look into some j-brand ones first, but if not, probably go with either stillen or whiteline. i want to make sure the bar has collars that stop the bar from sliding left/right.

my G's been running stillen bars the last 8yrs and no issue. i recommend using LOTS of white lithium grease inside and out of the bushings to prevent noise.
Which brands are you looking at for now? I've been doing some info search on Stillen, Whiteline and Hotchkis.

And it seems the Stillen one is the most recommended for street use, which is suitable for me. Most people suggest the Whiteline might be too stiff for street use..

Regarding the sliding concern, I bet most of them have the collars to stop the bar from sliding, here's a pic for the stillen one, I can see the collars on both front and rear. The price is actually very good too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng- yah, is he past the iggyness? if so, i will unlock the iggydoor.
He's a nice dude around here... he always speak out his opinions, and you know... opinions, it's sometimes really a personal preference matter.

But I can say he's a nice guy no cockiness..

Mr.kenchan, time to see more posts...!!