View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #28 (permalink)
Japanjay
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z MB M6
Japanjay is on a distinguished road

I own both a Nissan and a Honda. Kinda disapointing to a degree how some people ill informed about things, closed minded, or better yet try to be comical by making fun of someone or something. People can make fun a car that costs alot less or doesnt look as good till they get beat by it....

I could make fun of my own Z. I drive a car that has been on the market for aftermarket companies to produce performance parts for, what 5 years, and I really dont see much being done with it until recently with the unlocking of VVEL, even then though by the time the parts to go along with that come on line something else much more important will be happening and the Z will be forgotten about.... HOW THE DOES THAT HAPPEN???? How is there 4 bangers out there that dont have boost and that are running circles around a 370z on a road course, or ones that are obliterating a 370z that is boosted in the 1/4?

Wait till 2014. The 80th Anniv. of nissan and then even less support for the Z..... The nissan 80th is going to be epic for them and will usher in not only new cars but lots of old ones that will make the 370z even less desirable to mod due to costs. Not that I plan on getting rid of my 370z at that time, but you best be sure spring of 2013 I am getting a low milage 1989 GTR up in canada and putting it into a storage unit till Jan 1st 2014. No reason to dump money into to the Z IMO.

IMO 2014, will also bring the death of many hondas.

2014 is going to be epic for almost all car manufactures, USDM/JDM/EDM, doesnt matter, that have ever made a performance car that was never available here in the USA. 1989 was the start of when most manufacters got more performance oriented.

I also have my sights set on a 1996 Chaser TourerV when those become unlocked. But those are a little harder to find in Canada.
Japanjay is offline   Reply With Quote