View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
windsorman
Base Member

Drives: 13 370z manual
windsorman is on a distinguished road
Default Almost new Z owner in south Texas

Hello everyone, i am trading in my Honda CR-Z for a 2013 370Z. The lil Honda is great and performs great at autocross for a hybrid. I orginally bought it because i was spending half of my check a week in gas. Now that im making more than double my hourly wages when i started here im looking for more power! I have to come up with 2 grand more for a down payment sooo in about 2-3 weeks i will be picking up my car (already approved, just wanted the payments lower). I am going to pick a Magma Red base MT that has 15 miles on it first brand spanking new car. My question is: do all 09-12 parts fit on a 13? Ive been browsing online and everything i find says 09-12. This will be my first Nissan so im not familiar with any major changes they may have made for this model except for the fangs. Ive built track mustangs all my life so im good with mechanical work. My plans are the Takeda CAI first, Tanabe touring exhaust, lowering springs, HFC.....Pretty much everything not FI. Hope to get to know everyone well! Sorry for the long post lol
windsorman is offline   Reply With Quote