View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wheels for sale in Central Florida

hey guys, I posted this in the FS thread, but I thought I would give the Central Florida peeps a little better deal since you're right around the corner. PM me if you want to come look at them, and make me an offer! The worst I can say is no lol

Hey everyone, I have some brand new wheels for sale from 5:AD, they're the S5:F Gunmetal.

20x9.5 +25
20x10.5 +22

You can read more about them Here.

Again, these are brand new, never mounted. I only opened the box to make sure they weren't damaged at all. They go for around $1800 - $2000 plus shipping depending on where you look, I'm looking for $1550+paypal/shipping (for the Florida peeps it's $1400 total). You can PM me for any questions.

EDIT: I strongly have my heart set on Avant Garde M368's, 18's or 19's. If you have a set of these new we could work out a trade. If you have another new set of wheels, let me know and we *might* be able to make a deal, I'm really picky about wheels so I'm making no promises. Oh, and just to make everyone feel more at ease about a possible purchase, here's a pic with my info with the wheels

VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote