View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:19 AM   #25 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

After 3 years of dealing with Z1 I've gotten to know the fine folks at Z1. They are stand up people, who are one of if not the biggest supporter of the Z community. Dustin and the others at Z1 are great people doing more than anyone out there that I'm aware of to support Z enthusiasts like us looking to mod and enjoy all things Z. If Dustin took the time to respond to these rants made its because he cares. If you were to call him and speak with him directly I think you'd find out. Nobody should EVER rely on email PERIOD. Pick up the phone, talk to a human, make a friend who'll be there in the future to help you with your mods.