View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #1386 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyen27 View Post
Today I took my car to a self wash station to get the salt off during lunch. As I popped a squat to spray the underside and wheel wells, I must've pressed (and held) unlock on my key FOB, and rolled my windows all the way down. I got up and gave what I thought were my windows, one good powerful blast of water before realizing what I had done.

I immediately took off my undershirt and wiped everything down, cranked up the heat/AC on recycle, and sat in my car for the remainder of my 1 hour lunch.

Seats are still a little moist, and so are my eyes.. and so are my pants..
I was on a teleconference last year and one of my colleagues says -- hey your windows are down. I must have been sitting on my fob and the car was close enough to my office that I rolled them down. It was a friggin rainstorm that day and my car was very wet. It took a while to dry out -- like days. Everything will be fine.