View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #1384 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyen27 View Post
Today I took my car to a self wash station to get the salt off during lunch. As I popped a squat to spray the underside and wheel wells, I must've pressed (and held) unlock on my key FOB, and rolled my windows all the way down. I got up and gave what I thought were my windows, one good powerful blast of water before realizing what I had done.

I immediately took off my undershirt and wiped everything down, cranked up the heat/AC on recycle, and sat in my car for the remainder of my 1 hour lunch.

Seats are still a little moist, and so are my eyes.. and so are my pants..
Oh no! Sucks dude. Hope you get her all dried out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
I hate to laugh, but I am.

I'm going to have to watch out for that silly feature in the future, a lot of people seem to accidentally roll down their windows!
I had one chuckle before realizing that I'm the kind of person to accidentally do something like that and how much it would suck

I have never rolled the windows down on accident, but I have set the horn off more times that I can count... sitting on the fob in my office chair, leaning up against a counter, and even reaching into the hatch with my pocket pushing on the rear bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmonty View Post
Drove my Z for the first time in a week. Finally got the steering lock fixed

I just got done giving her a good washing, hopefully so I can make it out to Cars & Coffee this Sunday. I only did one layer of wax last time and had planned to give her another coat today, but I ran out of daylight. F'n daylight savings time

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |