View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
RoshDawg
Track Member

Drives: '13 911 C2S
RoshDawg has a spectacular aura aboutRoshDawg has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
wow gorgeous car, congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
congrats man, cherish her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikes350z View Post
wow my gosh, beautiful car. Congratulations to you and enjoy her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Very nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Who's jealous? This guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Sick! Congrats and enjoy.
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
Congrats on the new ride! I've really fell in love with the new refresh on the 911. Great color choice as well, that distinct and classic Porsche blue. I drove a Porsche Panamera Turbo with the PDK system and it is blisteringly quick with the shifts and also when you trigger that sport button it really does make a world of a difference. Enjoy it in good health mate!!
Those Panamera Turbos are crazy fast. I test drove a Panamera GTS and man that thing was sweet, with the Sport Exhaust on it sounded far meaner than the 911 - but I do love that raw mechanical 911 sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts-c63 View Post
You just moved up to the big league !! Congrats on the purchase. It's an amazing car I got to drive my friends few weeks ago and had nothing bad to say a about the car only that it wasn't mine!
I sure don't act like it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
That is one sexy car. Such simple lines working so well together. Congrats
Exactly what I first thought. Especially when looking at the rear lines compared to a 997. So sharp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
I like the gt3 looks more but omg lucky you congrats!
Some of the spy shots for the 991 gt3 make me agree with you. I may end up splurging and going for the areocup kit (rear ducktail with wing on top as well as front bumper) which is pretty much what the gt3 has besides the sweet center exhaust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
I hope one day, ill be there.

Porsche's relaly make you feel one with the road and car.
I couldn't agree more. One of the first things I noticed compared to the Z is the feeling in the steering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanjay View Post
Congrats!. Can you keep the spoiler up? With it down it doesnt look as raw as it does up. The new cayman R hints a being very promising and a good challenger for the 911 non-turbo's.

2013 Porsche Cayman debuts with a lust for power | Motoramic - Yahoo! Autos
Porsche Unveils Third Generation Cayman - Yahoo! News Malaysia
Not only can you keep the spoiler up, but you can adjust how tilted you want it by holding the 'spoiler button'. When its fully extended I think it clashes with the lines of the car, so I normally hold it for a second which puts it at the half way point, making it parallel with the road. Oh and I love the new Cayman! I can't imagine how amazing the boxter spyder and Cayman R are going to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfull View Post
Congrats. I'm jealous. I'd love to own a 911 someday. Get a gopro and make some vids
I will soon enough! I actually think the girlfriend will be buying one for me this Xmas.