View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:09 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dustin@Z1
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: NLA
Dustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayandude View Post
And if you guys are having issues then there should be a note posted on the site like other websites do. So customers will be aware of the situation. An sincere apology goes along way, but correcting the issue does to, which we both know it would not have happend.
We did our best to alert everyone in the means we felt necessary. I agree that a notice at the top of the web site would have also helped. We did post up here, other web forums in which we are active and as well as on our various Facebook websites.

Quote:
If I call today and say yes, I tried to buy this sway bar on your Black Friday ad for 199 and you all lost my email I would not be honored my 199 price and instead id be charged the regular 268 price. How do I know this? Because the first time I tried to order this, and I missed the sale date by 1 business day, which was the z nation week sale you guys had, and the guy pretty much told me oh well and the price is now 268. I've never dealt with you, so I can't say if you would do the same or not, but the feeling is get is not very customer oriented and makes the buyer feel unwanted.
You are speculating based on a previous experience (which is logical). However, had you also called us within a reasonable amount of time, we would have gladly taken care of you and honored the discounts given the issues with our server and your documented issues with creating your account.

I apologize for the previous issue during the Z Nationals event. If you would, please PM me that individuals name that you spoke with if you can recall.

Quote:
And how does an email get lost? It's not like the mail man delivers it to the wrong address!! So that I find hard to believe as well..... Oh well... Good day!!
You are actually incorrect. (I will do my best to explain the technical computer programming jargon that I was explained). By migrating our host email server to another platform, our IP address for our server changed. There are only a handful of email hosting entities in the world. Each one has a specific way of updating their logged IP address. Some companies check to verify the IP address daily, while others only do it when the company initiates a query. If you email us from a email host who updates IP address daily, you would never see an issue. At the same time, if your email was through one that updated infrequently, then your email would either be returned as 'undeliverable' or would simply never get recieved.

I have no issue whatsoever honoring the Black Friday discounts if you are still interested given your situation. However, I must put a stipulation on this offer. I will only be able to honor through tomorrow evening (Saturday) by 6:00 PM.