View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 01:06 AM   #24 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Nice find Eezzee - that's bang on what I figured (and hoped) pricing would be - basically on par with the Altima. Glad Nissan gave their head a shake and moved away from the $50K 350Z.... people were driving their cars off the lot and basically taking a $20K hit because the US cars were almost 20K cheaper (base line vs GT though... still no where near a justafiable 20K difference)

After our dollar took a 4 cent dive we're at 37K and with the import tax I don't think its gonna be worth it. I don't get the value of the dollar - the economy is pretty strong out here in the West and Canada has huge resources. They say our dollar is heavily influenced by the price of oil so I don't get why gas went up by 15 cents/liter and the dollar went down four cents.... Good for exports I guess....
FricFrac is offline   Reply With Quote