View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #5146 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I want to punch Canada Post square in the nut sack region. I have been waiting for $600 worth of business cards to be delivered. The shipper is 2 hours away and I was supposed to receive the cards next day... 4 days later, no package, we call Canada Post.

The good news is, the package isn't lost, they just don't know where it is.
mr. gale, wait, let me check my security camera. it may have landed at my porch. brb

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
on oriental dolls Mr.kenchan...

Mr.kenchan...

recently... however, I start noticing I am being a one-of-many-kinds....

example... I've been called:

1) alcheng
2) chengal
3) alchenga
4) alchengal
5) alcheng_troll

And don't forget the epic mixed-up thus I've been called Mr.Alchemy..!!

You name it, alcheng is it...!!
LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I am going back and forth between my desktop and laptop -- trying to print all my airline, hotel and car rental iteneraries. I am trying to make sure I end up in the right places the next few weeks.
wow, sounds tricky. hope it all sorts out quickly and painlessly for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I don't know what I'm going to do. I might just let it sit and fully crack and get jacked up. I need to not love a car this much anyway.
Maybe I can trade it for an BRZ and get wooped by kenchan's 117hp HondaFit.
really? those things are slow.