View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
FlawlessZ
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 6MT
FlawlessZ is on a distinguished road
Default Meisterschaft needs to quiet down for daily driving!

Okay so I'm runny an m2 y pipe to a custom 2.5 or 3 inch mid pipe to a Meisterschaft axle-back. I love it and how loud it is, I just need something a bit more stealth for daily driving because I have a heavy right foot. My friends can hear me coming from miles away, no kidding. Ive gotten pulled over by local PD numerous times and I know they wont bother me so much if they don't hear me coming. Funny thing is none have said anything for how loud it is just cited me for other things. I think its the respect factor since it dose sound so exotic and sexy not just stupid loud.

Now, I have a few options.

Get resonators, something that will keep it down and put them on the mid pipe. I have no idea what to get, I don't know how it will change the tone.

Get custom adjustable valves that will quiet me down with the turn of a switch for daily driving. Then, when i hit the canyon or track I can fully open it back to how it is now.

Sell the axle back, find another axle back with more restriction. Any aftermarket, Nismo or g37 back end. Basically will be a resonator delete still.

Thanks guys anyone with my problem feel free to chime in!

Full throttle, flame suit on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_KAUSKrx4Q

Last edited by Trips; 12-01-2012 at 12:02 PM.
FlawlessZ is offline   Reply With Quote