View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayandude View Post
And how does an email get lost? It's not like the mail man delivers it to the wrong address!! So that I find hard to believe as well..... Oh well... Good day!!
I will take this portion of your rant and gladly explain.
In any email system, you have general inbox such as service@...or sales@... which are looked through by people or many times automated. The issue with this is that sometimes the automation has a flaw. It reads a header as "Sales service call" and it gets confused and dumps out an error and leaves the message on the system directed to no one, thus a lost email which no person ever sees.
On the human side, it could have been as easily as click or dragging the email to the persons inbox and dropping it in the wrong folder or directory. I see this one a lot and people go, I put it in your 'inbox' when really they put it under XYZ folder and gets missed.