View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:40 AM   #16 (permalink)
shayandude
Base Member

Drives: 07 350z, 09 pw 370z
shayandude is on a distinguished road

I understand Black Friday, as I work for the one of the busiest retailers on that day. I placed the email Friday night around 10 pm central time. And if you guys are having issues then there should be a note posted on the site like other websites do. So customers will be aware of the situation. An sincere apology goes along way, but correcting the issue does to, which we both know it would not have happend. If I call today and say yes, I tried to buy this sway bar on your Black Friday ad for 199 and you all lost my email I would not be honored my 199 price and instead id be charged the regular 268 price. How do I know this? Because the first time I tried to order this, and I missed the sale date by 1 business day, which was the z nation week sale you guys had, and the guy pretty much told me oh well and the price is now 268. I've never dealt with you, so I can't say if you would do the same or not, but the feeling is get is not very customer oriented and makes the buyer feel unwanted. And how does an email get lost? It's not like the mail man delivers it to the wrong address!! So that I find hard to believe as well..... Oh well... Good day!!