View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:24 AM   #5121 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Are you dealing with the RR dealership or Town North?
Town North. My sales guy that got me into my car at a great deal is still there (but in a higher position now) so I'm seeing what he can work out for us.

I just talked to the service director about going in for him to check my paint and he was a dick. He said I can go to any Nissan dealership to get it checked. Yeah buddy, I can, but your dealership is the one that sold me the damn car. I even told the guy I spoke with last night that it's Nissan paying for it, not the dealership so just approve it already so I can move on. Sorry I'll stop now before I go into a big, incomprehensible rant.