View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dustin@Z1
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: NLA
Dustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the rough

Shayandude,
I apologize if you feel as if you were not given the appropriate service you should have recieved. As theDreamer re-posted above, we had server issues during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend which crippled our system Thursday/Friday. We would have been glad to help you set up an account over the phone or help to resolve any issues otherwise.

To be honest, I think you have failed to understand the magnitude of the sales/call volume for ALL companies during this time of year. We do our very best to respond to each and every single email, voicemail and PM as quickly and accurately as possible. We do our absolute best to offer the appropriate advice and give each customer the best service possible over the phone. We saw not only an unusually high number of orders (which we managed to deliever with NO unusual delays in most cases), but we also saw a heightened call volume. Our staff put in a lot of overtime during this time period in order to help ensure that orders were packed and delievered in a timely manner and to ensure that all customers were attendted to. The INFO or SALES email address that you most likely directed your email to recieves a massive amount of both tech and sales inquiries that our staff does their best to sort though and manage. I am talking on the scale of 500 ~ 600 emails per day to these inboxes ALONE, not just to our individual email addresses (EX: Dustin@Z1Motorsports.com)

I admit errors happen, we are human. There is a possibility, although evertremly remote, that your email may have gotten deleted or mis-sorted. I honestly cannot say. All I can do is apologize and ask that you give us a second look next time around.

I WILL suggest that if you, or anyone else who reads this posting, has not recieved an email response within 48 BUSINESS HOURS (UNDER NORMAL OPERATING CONDITIONS). Please give us a call here at the shop.

Another contributing issue that MAY have taken place is that we have recently migrated our email servers to a different host. There may be issues here associated with networks not properly directing emails. There is computer programming Voodoo here between networksthat has been explained to me which I could not begin to explain.

Last edited by Dustin@Z1; 11-30-2012 at 11:12 AM.