View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:13 AM   #36 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

8700 for built motor and install plus the VVEL. That's good to know thanks, time to start saving my pennies!
Also g37s that is pretty much the blue print! Hopefully we start seeing builds like this soon! Kinda makes me wish I would have gone built motor from the beginning. Having just installed TT and driving 8 hours for tune, it's gonna suck to go thru it all again.
Side question, up to what psi is the stage 2 Gtm TT kit good for before its "over-spinning" and blowing hot air. I'm at 12 psi now and I'd like to turn it up some with built motor but I'm wondering if I'll have to upgrade to stage 3 with a built motor.
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote