View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 04:46 PM   #31 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

I just upgraded my Bose w/ Nav this weekend with a pair of Focal 165VS and 1 Old 12inch Kove Armegeddon M Series DVC

I used the MTX Re-Q to and wired it to the harness that went into the factory Bose Amp to 2 Punch Amps. 1 600a4 and 250.1.

Coming from aftermarket stereo in my 350Z i was kind of worried of the SQ but it sounds pretty good to me. It's loud, it's clear, there's no issues with sound fading at high volumes. You turn it up and it gets louder without distortion.

The only problem i had was the remote wire wasn't strong enough to power on both amps and i had to run the remote for the sub to the lighter which really doesn't matter because as soon as you turn the car it powers up the amps anyways without the stereo being on so you can have sound for the navigation/voice commands.

If looking stock is important then get the Bose. If not then start from scratch.
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote