View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:48 PM   #35 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Great advice, and I agree with everybody else. Buying a new car, right after you bought a new car is financial suicide. I have always been a bit impulsive myself, so I know where you're coming from. That said, I'm at a point in my life where I can afford it, and aside from my house I have no other debt. If you're still renting I recommend buying a house first, especially now that the market is in the crapper and interest rates are at all time lows. Then (in theory) your home will appreciate and you can write off the interest every year. That's how you can get ahead and buy the car you want. The Z is a great car, but not worth $860 a month.

Good luck, and stick around the forums regardless, this is a great group of people.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote