View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 09:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
cstr_Cali
Enthusiast Member

Drives: smoke grey
cstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another five year run???

I know the Z33 only stuck around for five years. I have to wonder if the Z34 will do the same?? I won't be able to buy a Z34 til at least '13, which would be a year before the production run is out if they stay on the current schedule. Personally, I think cars should have longer life cycles of 8 to 10 years to save money and make consumers realize its better to keep a car over a longer period of time to recuperate the cost through a longer period of use during ownership. Automakers may not have a choice if the current financial crisis is anything to go by, considering higher taxes and loan restrictions to consumers.
cstr_Cali is offline   Reply With Quote