View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
P0139

P0159

Not sure what mods you have but I'd checking for intake leaks. It's hard to believe that both O2 sensors failed at the same time. It's also hard to believe that an exhaust leak appeared on both banks at the same time.
I figured those were both banks. And I thought the same thing - weird to have problems in both at the same time since they're essentially independent.

I didn't have them clear the codes, but I just ordered a code reader and will first check for leaks, clean at least the front senors, erase the codes and see what happens. At least now I'll have my own reader - I thought they were like $300 but I found a highly rates one on Amazon for $42.
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote