View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jbwrecked
Base Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Jbwrecked is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Good choice ! the 370z looks amazing in red.
any mods coming soon ?
Most definitely. Looking into Motordyne M370 Intake Manifold, HR ART Pipes forsure, Stillen G3 intake, exhaust of some sort, then most likely some Volks/Works and hoping to get maybe find a good square rim setup with a small stagger on the tires Not to mention coilovers in the future. All this will take some time since I'm still in school but hopefully I can knock some things out by Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by UruZai View Post
Congrats and welcome to the solid red club!
It's nice to see another G owner, I use to own an 04 ivory pearl G coupe
Thanks man! When I saw it I was definitely sold on it. My other choice was a Black Cherry Metallic convertible but that was just a bit tooooo abstract for my taste. And thats awesome I always loved the wheel schemes that you could do with IP. Mine was Obsidian Black but ended up keep the Rays for a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
Hi
Ello

Anyone here familiar with swappy the VHR Y-pipe with the HR y-pipe. I tried searching for results but nothing came up. I hear the VHR dimension are slightly small than the HR. I measure my HR Y-pipe at home to be 2.5" outlet and 2x2.25" inlet. Will also be giving her a wash today or tomorrow so looking forward to a small photoday with my Z and cousins' Lightning Red BRZ, maybe with my other cousins Red Audi TT

Last edited by Jbwrecked; 11-29-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Jbwrecked is offline   Reply With Quote