View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 03:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty13 View Post
Did some more reading and decided it must be the ignition lock issue. Pulled the fuse and reconnected the battery and she fired right up.

I do have one side effect I havn't seen mentioned yet. After turning the car off everytime I open the door the window does it's little drop down. The problem is it never goes back up. It will drop a little more everytime you open the door. I can role it up once I'm inside and start the car and will gladly do it forever rather than pay to fix the ignition lock but if anyone knows anything I'd love to hear it.

Love the sight guys. Broken at Midnight. Diagnosed and running with a flashlight, flathead screwdriver, 10mm socket, and a pair of needle nose pliars by 3am
With that, most likely from disconnexting the battery terminal, you'll need to reset the controls.

With the car "on", push both window switches down, and hold for 3 seconds. Then pull both up, and hold for 3 seconds. This should reset them and the windows should work as they are supposed to.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote