View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
When I saw it I face palmed too... She even called AAA to give her the jump and the guy diagnosed that her alternator was OK, but somehow the battery was at 6CCA, which is pretty much impossible since she was only away from the car for 3~hours...
Thank god he didn't try to sell her a battery though!!! And when I saw the problem I was like, damn the dealershit she bought the car from must have been LAZY
Or trying to be super slick in thinking she'd bring it back to have it "serviced" and then they could charge for a recharging fee over and over, or to buy a new "Nissan Approved" Battery...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote