View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungrave View Post
Thanks, but unless I can find one 'gold' in color then I'd get it powdercoated in that color. I'd rather get the GTM, but $150 is alot compared to $30 - $50. Yes I'm a cheap *** lol. I'm assuming the anodized aluminum is able to be powdercoated too right? lol

Yes it can be.

It'll never be utilized for towing, it'll be completely for show. Kinda figured the cheap one would essentially dissentigrate if so lol.

Then there's no reason to pay $100-150 more just because some companies logo is on it... just sayin.

I may very well be taking the same route as you with powdercoating, unless I can find a gold one.
Haven't seen very many gold ones for sale, and I can't trust the "gold" look of the JDM yellow, just the same as you can't trust the "red" look of JDM red. So PC is the best route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
How much to have it powdercoated?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal21 View Post
Yeah, I'd like to know too.
Shoot a PM to Mike: Nissan 370Z Forum - View Profile: Mike here on the forum, or click his link in my sigi.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote