View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bryan
Base Member

Drives: 13' STI
Bryan is on a distinguished road
Default Fast Intentions Exhaust Non-Res TX

Hey guys, I'm putting up my F.I exhaust for sale. I recently sold my Z and took off the exhaust before I sold the car. It is the stainless non-resonated version. It is in perfect condition. It only has about 600 miles. I didn't daily the Z and I got the exhaust the 27th of July. It is number 547. There are no scrapes, scratches or dents on the exhaust whatsoever. I believe it hasn't even seen the rain.
I am asking 1000 obo for the exhaust. It is in mint condition and you wont have to wait the 11 weeks I believe its at right now to get it from Tony. I am located in Houston and can meet in Dallas as I go to school over there so I can bring the exhaust if someone is interested in it in the area. As of right now I am not shipping but may decide to do it if I can not sell locally. I have the original box, hardware, gaskets and stickers that will go with the exhaust. I will get pictures this weekend when I go back home to Houston. If you guys have any questions feel free to p.m me and i'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks

Last edited by Bryan; 12-04-2012 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Added link