View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #1198 (permalink)
LakeShow
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Everything
LakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to behold

I have had the exhaust on for about a week and a half now and I think I'm really feeling the loss of low end torque. It's very sluggish in low RPMs and in fact I'm not sure if this is related or not but my car (7AT) is having trouble holding the RPMs in any gear at lower RPMs.

The RPMs for example will be around 3.5k in 4th, then if I slightly let off the throttle it just dips to 2k and under as if I was holding in a clutch on a manual car rather than gradually descend as it would or should normally. That happens in almost every gear. This is my first mod. Is what I'm feeling the loss of low end torque or maybe some other issue my car maybe having with the gears and holding low RPMs? The car is 2013 2,000 miles on it.
LakeShow is offline   Reply With Quote