View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
jooonnn
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nismo
jooonnn is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Help!: New 2013 Nismo - Gauges Malfunctioning? - (Oil Temp/Battery Voltage/ Clock)

So.....i have a 2013 Nismo with less than 1000miles on it....

Go to work this morning and all is great. Then I get in my car to drive home and start the car, and try to figure out what time it is and see this

I tried restarting the car a few times. Tried driving it around and then starting it again. Only to it still looking like this at night.

The pics are what the gauges look like in the center dash when the ENGINE is ON. The gauges DO NOT swing beginning to end anymore, but the main speed cluster works just fine. Now all they do is randomly look like they are shaking/hesitating as they move around all over the place. I tried fiddling with the left side LCD settings with no luck.

I tried very hard to find similar issues searching through the forums but had little luck. I am very paranoid about this as I just ordered a brand new Alpine Double din and rear view camera. Now i am worried about installing it as dealerships might find a way to weasel their way to saying the aftermarket head unit is at fault. It sounds like either way I have to make a painful dealership visit, but figured it was worth asking for feedback and advice from everyone here! I greatly appreciate all the help in advance, as it will really help me sleep better at night!

Last edited by jooonnn; 11-28-2012 at 08:21 PM.
jooonnn is offline   Reply With Quote