View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:18 PM   #4733 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
sounds good, mr.onzedge. and thanks on the comment on the nismo wheels.

not sure if sticking around a bit or not, im still having conversation with AK370Z.

sounds good, mr. gale.

the fiesta st wasn't available this summer so i didnt take a look at that, but the normal fiesta with the bells and whistles, i did. yep, mine is 5speed. it revs high on the expressway but mpg is still around 40mpg on the gauge. i get average 33-34mpg and more when i do my weekend drives. lol

thanks, mr.alcheng. yah, the weds do give it more character, but the nismo's are cleaner, i think.

thanks nismo.

hey fire... i put DiCon under my Z and G since my cars are in hibernation.... looks like the racoons took a nibbl and liked it and took the rest of the box with them to share with their their families.

Mr.kenchan.

Character... more important, and that's why you chose those Weds, your character/style/taste...

The NISMO... nice but... character... go for character...