View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #4714 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, hope they turn out well for you. having the smaller mirror and raising the seat will most-likely take care of the visibility issue for good.

i'd expect the evor one to also have a convex contoured mirror so that your blind spots are all gone too. on my craftsquare, i dont shoulder check cause i dont need to. i dont even move my head when checking driver side.

i only drive it spiritedly once in a while and most of my time in the Fit, im just listening to music and relaxing in it. the car feels best when not pushed. i actually enjoy driving it while running errands.

after checking out many different hatches i settled on the fitsport. it's by far best bang for the buck. and the MT's are actually pretty quick unlike the AT ones. not street racing or anything, but i did pull along a BRZ the other weekend and my Fit was actually faster by 1/2 car length from a stop into an expressway and the guy could not reel me in while in 2nd gear up to 60mph. that's when we both backed off the throttle.

2013's the last year honda's making these in japan for US market. after that, it's going to be made in mexico and the ones currently sold in canada are made in china.
Better bang for buck then 200 hp 217 ft lbs, 2300 lbs, 6 mt, recaro seat, fiesta st for 20k ?? Lol

ill see later next year. Lots of new models coming to the market (golf, mini, fiesta st). i want a car that's practical and reliable but also fun to drive. ill keep in mind that fit will not be made in japan anymore.

Is your fit 5 speed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2